Category List

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Morganite and diamond ring in 14K rose gold. I would wear every day for the rest of my life.

Morganite and diamond ring in 14K rose gold. I would wear every day for the rest of my life.
Morganite and diamond ring in 14K rose gold. I would wear every day for the rest of my life.
Click here to download
14k White Gold Aquamarine Diamond Engagement Ring
14k White Gold Aquamarine Diamond Engagement Ring
Click here to download
Art nouveau style opal and enamel brooch.
Art nouveau style opal and enamel brooch.
Click here to download
French Art Deco Platinum Diamond and Sapphire Pocket Watch, made in Paris 1920's.
French Art Deco Platinum Diamond and Sapphire Pocket Watch, made in Paris 1920's.
Click here to download
? Diamond and Pink Ring ?
? Diamond and Pink Ring ?
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment